9 Tips On How Fuck Buddies Can Successfully Keep It Casual
It can be a slippery slope to slide down the fuck buddy rabbit hole.
Take it from us. A fuck buddy relationship can start out explosive with chemistry overload that might make you feel like you are tripping on drugs after your best-ever orgasm. It can develop into an every night sex party that goes for hours, entangled with desire that leads to wild passionate fucking and every sexual fantasy you have ever imagined coming true. Fuck buddy fucking can become addictive.
Granted, there are those times two people decide to fuck because, well, let’s face it, we all get horny and need a good fucking. Then afterwards, you both look at each other cringe and say never again. Oops, big mistake. Huge.
If you are fucking like rabid animals who can’t get enough of each other, that’s a good thing. But what happens when one of you suddenly, and unexpectedly, develop feelings for each other. It may have started out casual, but one of you become possessive and jealous thinking that your partner may find a new fuck buddy or even a love interest. No, you want that person to fall in love with you. Crickey, that can become a complicated mess.
Here are some tips for trying to avoid emotional chaos that can ultimately destroy your friendship if one of you decides you want more loving and less fucking.
- If you choose to venture down the fuck buddy path, think twice about it before diving in to suck a friend’s cock or clit. If you know each other, chances are it won’t be a one-night stand unless the sex absolutely is the worst you’ve ever had. If you both get off, you will want more. Discuss the sexual adventure you are about to embark on before you plunge in.
- Don’t fuck daily even if you want to cum like a sex god or goddess every night. The more you fuck, the more likely the chances of one or both of you developing feelings. The same goes for texting and talking every day. If you text all day and night when you don’t see each other, you could be headed for the grey area of fuck buddies versus boyfriend/girlfriend which then leads to a relationship. Maybe you both want that ultimately. Odds are you don’t, and an even greater chance that one of you are probably going to start dating someone else.
- Remember, nothing lasts forever. While the sex could be so steamy you think you and your partner may combust, this chemistry won’t last forever. Enjoy the moment and ride the orgasmic wave. More times than not, the flames will die down a bit no matter how great the sex is at the start. Bask in the sweaty glow of fantastic fucking, but after every orgasm, stay zen, remain in the moment and keep telling yourself everything is temporary.
- Keep it in the bedroom. Don’t hang out, don’t Netflix together, don’t go on dates together, don’t run errands together. Don’t do anything together but fuck.
- Remind yourself that this person may be a sex guru or vixen, but, in reality, fucking may be the only thing you two have in common. One of you may want a steady relationship, one of you may not. One of you may really not be relationship material. There’s probably a reason that if you were friends in the beginning who became fuck buddies, something was preventing you from falling in love and thinking that was your ideal partner for a relationship.
- Sex is great. We love sex. But sex isn’t love. Even if you love your fuck buddy as a friend, that doesn’t always translate into true love – the kind that gets you through life’s challenges when fucking is the last thing on your mind. Remember, you are fucking each other to have carefree orgasms while unleashing sexual energy. Relationships aren’t that. They take work. Great sex doesn’t.
- Think of it like a fantasy. Try new things with your fuck buddy. Push the sexual envelope. Want to role play? Explore it. Want anal sex? Do it. Want to dabble in BDSM? Go for it. As with any sexual relationship, make sure both of you are consensual. If so, leave out your fantasies. You only live once and think of your fuck buddy as an adventure that won’t last forever.
- Uh-oh. Do you feel like you are falling in love? You can’t stop thinking about your sex buddy? Are you wanting to know what your fuck buddy is doing all the time? Do you want to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with your bedroom pal? Are you suddenly acting more like a couple than two people who just want to get naked and fuck? Our advice: Distance yourself. And quick!
- If you start to develop emotions and you really can’t rein them in, find a new fuck buddy. Seriously, have a one-night stand with another friend, someone you meet online or in a bar. Just because you’ve got a great fuck buddy in the stable doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have another one. Rotating a couple of fuck buddies can give you double the pleasure and keep your emotions in check.
Fuck buddies can be a tasty treat. They can meet your needs with no strings attached. But a fuck buddy can also be a tricky balancing act. Make sure the chemistry is strongly brewing and you have no strong feelings attached at the start. If you do, the intimacy of sex could just create a firestorm of emotions that will be hard to contain. Most importantly, keep it casual. Always keep it casual. Repeat this mantra to yourself after every orgasm.
And hey, if you want to have some of the best sex of your life with someone who will blow your mind for a night, but you don’t want to get involved at all then there are some very good options right here.